Hey guys, I hope you are all having a great week. Mine is going well. Monday was kind of a lazy day. It was rainy, and we had a busy weekend, so there was a lot of cuddling on the couch, reading, playing games, school workbooks and then some play with friends in the afternoon. Tuesday the kids and I got to spend the day with my mom, grandma, grandpa and one of my Uncles. So grateful to have my grandparents around, and love getting to spend time with them and them time with my kids. So special. Both days I got to do yoga, so that alone makes for a good day! Anyway! Today I wanted to share with you some ways that I am loving Essential Oils, and hope that you will consider brining them into your home.
- Chemical free home~ I love that I can clean my home with Young Living Essential Oils and am left with bacteria free, chemical free, immune boosting surfaces for me and my family.
- Fresh Aroma~ I love the fresh aroma they give off when I diffuse them. This is especially great when having guest over. You can turn on the diffuser and the house smells amazing and it is without the chemicals that are in candles and plugins etc.
- Simply Lavender Lotion~ I use this daily to morsturize my skin and love that I am not putting any chemicals on my body. Click here to see the recipe.
- Stress Away~ This oil is amazing and I love having it on hand when times get stressful, and believe me there are plenty of those moments. I just roll some on my wrist and inhale a few deep breaths, and my frazzled nerves are calmed. The kids like it and lavender when they are feeling anxious.
- Rag on face~ I know this sounds silly, but at the end of the yoga classes I go to they bring around cold lavender washcloths to place on your face during savasana. The cold is amazing because you are all hot and sweaty, and the lavender is just calming. LOVE!
While there are tons of ways you can use Young Living Essential Oils these are some of the ways I have been enjoying them lately. I also have their Thieves Laundry soap that I love as well and am looking forward to my recent order of Thieves hand soap, Thieves body soap and Thieves house hold cleaner to arrive.
If you have any questions about Essential Oils you can find out more about them here or here or you can message me at email@example.com and I will get back with you. If you would like to bring Young Living Essential Oils into your home and order now you can click here.
Here is to health! Fuel your body with plants, and clean and freshen you home with them too…
If Mama’s not Healthy, Nobody is Healthy!