Eat Good, Feel Good
Hey guys! I can’t believe Mother’s day is this weekend… eek. I need to get on the ball with some DIY gifts and cards for those special moms in our life. If you need any ideas for cards, gifts etc. check out my Mothers Day Crafts for Kids to get some ideas! Today was going to share some plant strong recipes that will be delicious and keep everyone feeling great all day!
Starting off the day with a yummy nutritious breakfast (maybe even in bed) will have mom feeling great, happy and appreciated! Here are some suggestions for breakfast!
- Smoothie Bowl– Very Delicious, very nutritious, and simple to make. Check out these 11 Smoothie bowls that will make you feel amazing!
- Banana Bread– Check out this delicious oil free, sugar free, vegan Banana bread recipe. It is amazing! Pair it with a fruit bowl and some juice… So yummy!
- Tofu Scramble– I love tofu scrambles… It is crazy how much tofus texture and taste is like an egg. Very Delicious!
There are a ton of options out there. These are just some of my favorite. Check out my Pinterest breakfast board for more inspiration.
Next up is lunch. Weather you have a special outing our will be at home these recipes will be simple, satisfying and delicious!
- Hawaiian Veggie Wraps– I have not had this particular recipe, but it looks amazing. Sarah over at Live Kind Eat Kind makes amazing dishes. Try it and some of her other food out!
- Chickpea Sunflower Sandwich– I love sandwiches, and let me say this one is so good. Pair it with some fruit or even some chips and enjoy!
- Sushi- Oh my, I am loving me some veggie sushi! Here are two sushi recipes to try out. Spicy Tofu and Veggie Sushi. I have not had the Spicy Tofu one and am going to have to give that one a try!
Check out my Pinterest Lunch board for more inspiration!
Now for dinner! Here in Texas BBQing is quite popular for just about any occasion. Don’t think just because you are plant based that you can’t BBQ. Here are some delicious plant based BBQ options!
- Kabobs- Kabobs are an excellent way to grill when plant based. Here are some links for inspiration! Sweet Potato and Veggie, Srirach Tofu
- Corn on the Cob– this will go well with the Kabobs!
- Avocados– who does not love these babies…
- Grilled Sweet Potatoes– LOVE! Got to have these babies!
I hope you and those special moms get to enjoy some of these healthy plant based recipes. Even if you are not “Vegan”, you can still incorporate and enjoy some of these delicious meals.
What are your Mother’s Day plans? I am not 100% sure, but I do know there will probably be some beach time, family time and delicious PLANT STRONG meals!
I hope all you Mom’s out there have a relaxing, fun and blessed Mother’s Day full of pampering and yummy food!